Indonesian Coastal Zone

This blog provides pictures of the Indonesia Archipelago coastal zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

I'm a researcher of Research Center for Oceanography, Indonesian Institute of Sciences. My activities in the institution have made me come to many parts of Indonesia. Using this blog, I'd like to share with you what I've seen, particularly in the coastal zones.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Granite Point, Tanjung Krasak, South Bangka Island

Tanjung Krasak or Krasak Point, situated at southern part of Bangka Island. The point composed of jointed granitic rocks. The granite is Triassic and associated with tin mineralization.



Figure 1 (above) and 2 (below). Tanjung Krasak or Krasak Point. Taken in August 2006.

Regards,
Wahyu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home