Indonesian Coastal Zone

This blog provides pictures of the Indonesia Archipelago coastal zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

I'm a researcher of Research Center for Oceanography, Indonesian Institute of Sciences. My activities in the institution have made me come to many parts of Indonesia. Using this blog, I'd like to share with you what I've seen, particularly in the coastal zones.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Beach, Cliff, and Reef Flat at Tanjung Bira

Tanjung Bira situated at eastern part of southern coast of South Sulawesi. The area is composed of reef limestone. There are tourist resort at the point. Figure 1 show situation of the coastal area.


Figure 1. Beach, Cliff and Reef flat at Tanjung Bira. Taken in September 2002.


Regards,

Wahyu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home